Do You Have any Questions?
Our team available to help you.
Complete Home Renovation
Whatever you need to reconstruct in your house, our experts will develop a plan with the best options and do all the project and to do reconstruction itself.
Since 2005, HomesMakeover has specialized in home renovations, renewing and enlarging older houses in core Toronto neighborhoods. We are experts in managing the challenges of renovating sensitive old buildings into beautiful, functional, comfortable living spaces.
In your house there is a room for playing and a room for laughing and enjoying with the family. There is a room for thinking and a place for resting. And no matter if your house is big or small, there is always room for improvement. You take care of your house because it is an extension of you. Sometimes eager, sometimes patient, but most times ready for action; you are on the look for a beautiful place but you know you can make any place beautiful.
At Homes Makeover we have walked this path many times: Converting your moments of inspiration into feasible ideas. We take the time to learn about your needs, aspirations and work with you to make the things that excite you a reality.
How is your new style going to be? Classic, contemporary or vintage? Black and white or full of colour? Playful, serious or something inbetween? We offer the most complete range of options for house renovation in the GTA. From kitchen design and basement finishing to garden decking and bathroom remodelling.
We have been serving clients in the GTA for more than a decade. We do whatever it takes to ensure every project is completed on time, stays on the budget and complies with standards and specifications. From small projects to complete house renovation each project is handled by experts so that the end result not only meets but exceeds your expectations. Gives a call today.
Home Renovations in Toronto
Doing home renovation for yourself will not only boost the value and beautify your home but also makes it drastically appealing and render it a much comfortable and convenient place to live. When you want to carry out home renovation, you’ll need to hire a trusted renovation company like HomesMakeover to get this job done for you. Having significant number of entire home renovation contractors available in today’s market both online and offline, it became pretty tricky to make the right choice from the number of them available.
Hiring a reliable and efficient complete house renovation company or contractor is a must when planning out a successful home renovation project.
REASONS TO RENOVATE YOUR WHOLE HOME
Completing a whole-home remodel can help you accomplish these goals:
- Age in place: Relocating the master suite to the ground floor, widening doors and hallways, and replacing exterior stairs with ramps are updates that help accommodate your changing needs as you age.
- Create a more eco-friendly design: Going green is not a passing fad. By adding sustainable features to your home, you’ll reduce waste, breathe cleaner air, and lower your utility costs.
- Add more space: With a whole-home renovation, you can get the extra square footage you need for your growing family without moving.
- Modernize your home: Perhaps your ageing house is uncomfortable, dated, or poses safety risks. Renovating your entire house addresses all of these concerns.
ASPECTS OF A WHOLE-HOME RENOVATION
While you can certainly renovate one room at a time, many of our clients find it beneficial to redo more than half of the house all at once. Here are the kinds of renovations we can complete during your whole-home transformation:
- Bathroom renovations: Update your bathrooms to include dual sinks, frameless showers, ample storage space, and luxurious detailing.
- Kitchen renovations: We can simply replace the materials and finishes in your kitchen, or we can reconfigure the entire layout to cater to your inner chef.
- Master suite renovations: Get more out of your private home retreat with a spacious walk-in closet, electrical upgrades, and a new bathroom with all the latest amenities.
- Home additions: Have you always wanted an office, wine cellar, or rec room? Add one during your whole-home renovation to make your house larger and more functional.
- Floor plan alterations: Reconfiguring your home’s layout involves knocking down and putting up load-bearing walls, adding storage, and relocating staircases to improve flow and functionality.
- Basements and attics: Finishing the basement or converting the attic into a living space could be the perfect way to add a guest suite, playroom, or “man cave” without building an add-on.